Keno is, like any lottery, basically a guessing game. Winning keno numbers are selected completely at random.
So the bottom line is that no keno strategy is ever going to be really successful at predicting what the out come will be.
Everyone has their own superstitions and favored methods of picking numbers. How about trying some of these:
- family birthdays or ages
- telephone numbers or street address numbers
- a particular layout of numbers on the card
- a ‘psychic feeling’ – just close your eyes and see what comes to mind
- a ‘quick pick’ where the computer picks your numbers for you at random
Increase Your Chances of Winning…
One thing you can do is try to increase your chances of some kind of win from the set of numbers you have selected by betting on a variety of ways of winning.
- If for instance you have selected 8 numbers as an 8-spot, you could at the same time group them as two 4-spots.
- You would then have 3 separate wagers on the same set of numbers.
- If all 8 came up you would collect 3 lots of winnings (But of course if none of them came up you would lose all three stakes!)